Slide 2 -
This site has been developed solely for use by members of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (SCA&I), henceforth referred to as "the users." The users are authorized to view, copy, download and print materials from this website subject to the following terms, conditions and exceptions:
1. The materials are to be used solely for noncommercial educational purposes directed toward students ("fellows") in interventional cardiology training programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Any other use is expressly prohibited.
2. The materials are not to be reproduced or included in any way in any textbooks, journals, other enduring materials, presentations (other than described in item #1 above) without the prior written permission of the authors.
3. The materials are not to be modified. They are to be used for instructional purposes in the format provided with the source clearly identified.
4. The materials are to be used free of charge. Neither the users nor SCA&I shall charge a fee for use of these materials.
5. The materials remain the sole intellectual property of the individual contributors, who retain copyright to those materials and have granted SCA&I a license to post them on this website for the purposes described in item #1.
6. Copyright information or other proprietary notices on the materials or elsewhere on this website may not be removed, changed, or altered in any way.
7. The site design, layout and individual elements are not to be reproduced, copied or redistributed except as indicated above in item #1 above.
The information on this site should not be used as a substitute for medical evaluation, advice, and/or treatment by a qualified healthcare provider. The materials are not intended for public or patient education, but rather for education of fellows in training programs as described in item #1 above. Information in text files, slides, graphs or articles on this website do not replace consultations with qualified healthcare professionals to meet medical needs.
If you are not a health care provider, you should not use this site. We encourage you instead to consult a healthcare professional.
The authors, contributors and editorial staff have made every effort to contact holders of copyright to obtain permission to reproduce copyright material. However, if any permissions have been inadvertently overlooked, SCA&I will be pleased to make the necessary and reasonable arrangements.